Featured Product Videos
The ISA-280 Commercial Power Amplifier from QSC is a 3-RU rackmount power amplifier designed specifically for sound contractors. It can be used as a low-impedance solution rated for 2-Ohm operation at 430W per side, or 8-Ohm operation at 185W per side. The versatile loading options, feature set, and protection circuitry, in addition to the built-in HD-15 DataPort V2 DSP interface capability, ensures a high-value, cost-effective solution for budget-minded installations.
The ISA-280 is housed in a rugged all-metal chassis that features rear-panel gain controls for tamper-resistant operation and 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. The inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors, and the outputs feature covered barrier-strip connectors for full safety agency compliance.
- High-output stereo power amplifier for low-impedance contractor installation applications
- Rear-panel gain controls for tamper-resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- DataPort V2 HD-15 connector for use with DPV2-compatible external signal processing accessories
- Full short-circuit, open-circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion, selectable 30 Hz or 70 Hz high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip; Stereo, Bridge and Parallel operating modes
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling; rear-to-front air flow
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors, covered barrier-strip output connectors with full safety agency compliance