Featured Product Videos
The QSC PLX3602 is a lightweight rackmount stereo power amplifier, offering up 775 Watts per side at 8 Ohms, and weighing in at a mere 21 lbs. The unit is equipped with built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indication of bridge mono status.
The PLX3602 is a worthy and versatile solution for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or who require extremely high power bridge mono operation for specific applications.
- Lightweight, high-output stereo rackmount power amplifier
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Cooling design with front-exit hot air exhaust, Flow-through heat sinks require no filters, eliminating clogging
- Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection, stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Fully selectable low frequency filtering with a choice of 30Hz or 50Hz roll-off
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting, bridge and parallel mode LED indicators
- 100 Hz high pass and low pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33 Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage, switchable/defeatable clip limiters
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors and loop-through support
- Speakon(TM) NL-4 output connectors with positive-locking speaker connection; Ch. 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers