Featured Product Videos
The CMS 1201DCT is a full bandwidth 800-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our proprietary 12" Dual Concentric point-source driver, which delivers consistent broadband directivity (90° conical) with enhanced intelligibility – plus highly accurate and linear response.
Full Range Driver
CMS 1201DCT’s 12" (300 mm) Dual Concentric constant directivity driver features a treated cone, plus a 1.34" (34 mm) aluminium dome with neodymium magnet system for powerful and highly intelligible music and speech reproduction. Frequency response ranges from 60 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) with a maximum SPL of 126 dB (1 m, on axis). A low insertion loss 60 W line transformer multiple taps is provided for 70 V and 100 V line systems, as well as an 8 Ohm direct input.
Optimised for Installation
The custom-engineered powder coated steel back-can and grille assembly (available separately) has been designed to cater to all conceivable installation possibilities, making the CMS 1201DCT extremely versatile. The internally-dampened 79 litre (2.8 cubic feet) back-can provides exceptional LF performance that is easily on par with conventional wooden enclosure loudspeakers. Steel mounting lugs allow for fitting to a Unistrut roof rail system or for suspension via 4 top-mounted eye bolts. Alternatively, the design allows for a single point suspension, which can be handled via the use of M10 or 3/8" UNC screwed rod. Connection is quick and simple using terminal barrier strips inside the can, which are easily accessed via 20 and 29 mm conduit knockouts on all 5 sides. Installation can be facilitated by a single person, which can amount to considerable savings in large-scale projects.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 12? Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 90? constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer
- For use with CMS 1201 back can and grille assembly (available separately)
- Back can fixings allow multiple installation options
- Time-saving design enables one person speaker installation