Featured Product Videos
Designed to excel in a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the full range DVS 6T (EN 54) is an ultra-compact 240-Watt surface mount loudspeaker that provides both exceptional value and inspiring acoustic performance. The DVS 6T (EN 54) is ideally suited for stereo or mono background/foreground music applications in theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship. EN 54-24 certification for fire detection and fire alarm systems makes the DVS 6T (EN 54) the perfect choice where safety is a top priority.
Superb Point-Source Performance
DVS 6T (EN 54)’s point-source design comprises a 150 mm (6.00") mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") high frequency section mounted in a stylish injection moulded ABS enclosure. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP64 standard, the DVS 6T (EN 54) is an exceptional choice for challenging environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
Attractive and Easy to Install
The highly durable and scuff resistant ABS enclosure features a semi mat black painted finish, and comes with an aesthetically pleasing aluminium grille. Installation is quick and easy, thanks to the included colour-matched steel mounting bracket and finger-adjustable hardware on the enclosure top and bottom. Additionally, two threaded inserts are provided on the back of the cabinet, which are compatible with industry standard brackets. Phoenix* I/O connectors with ABS cover and EN 54 compliant strain relief clamping mechanism for fi re rated cable are provided for added convenience.
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- 6? mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- 90? constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- EN 54-24 certified for fire detection and fire alarm systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with EN 54 compliant tamper-resistant tapping switch
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Stylish durable enclosure in a semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Painted perforated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Phoenix* connectors with ABS cover and EN 54 compliant strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.