Featured Product Videos
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound.
Save Time. Save Money.
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There’s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
"I like this one. It’s an inexpensive solution in a lot of instances and actually performed as described." - Front of House
Everything You Need
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter, plus two single-channel receivers. The transmitter is equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer or other audio source. Each receiver provides a single XLR output. Two XLR cables are included. The Stealth Wireless also includes an assortment of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
First, Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your mixer or DJ controller into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Next, Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker, or to the input of your amplifier/speaker combination. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It’s that easy. Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As your needs change, you can add more receivers to your system with the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
- Stealth Wireless Transmitter
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x3)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo）
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: ＜10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 540 - 570 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)