Featured Product Videos
PowerZone Connect 1U series
The PowerZone Connect 1U format amplifiers are networked DSP amplifiers that are designed to make life easier. The ultra-compact size, and flexible power to channel set up, means PowerZone Connect is a perfect choice for many installation projects.
It can drive both conventional low impedance (4Ω to 16Ω) loudspeakers and constant voltage (70V/100V) transformer coupled loudspeakers. With analogue and digital inputs, it has flexible output options with configuration in both Lo-Z and Hi-Z mode. Automatic power sharing technology enables total available power to be shared proportionately between the outputs. Then, using the digital output, expand any system by ‘daisy-chaining’ multiple amplifiers.
With our intuitive browser-based web app you can be all set up from your phone – or from any device, on any platform. These compact amplifiers are configured in minutes – from the simple interface you can control the audio system and handle all input, output, and multi-zone speaker management.
It’s network-connected, giving wired or wireless access to the PowerZone Control web app’s system setup and audio configuration menu. From here you can configure and control sound zones – helping achieve impressive sound in the shortest time possible.
PowerZone Connect 122, 252, 254, 504 compact install amplifiers bring big system flexibility with low complexity.
- Ultra-compact form factor means it can be installed in spaces where others cannot
- Embedded DSP with configuration and control via the simple web app
- Power sharing technology delivers flexible power output across channels
- Install manufacturer EQ files or create your own and save & export to other projects
- Blaze Audio is powered by ultra-reliable Pascal UMAC™ Class-D technology
- Add room control to any sound zone with the customisable Wall-S1 controller