Featured Product Videos
The PTZ 12x72 / PTZ 20x60 cameras integrate with the Q-SYSTM Platform and Q-SYS bridging peripherals like the Q-SYS I/O-USB Bridge or Q-SYS Touch Screen Dialer & Controller to deliver professional quality conference video feeds alongside industry leading audio processing for small, medium and large sized meeting rooms for utilizing soft-codec conferencing or computer-based capture.
• Networked PC Integration: The camera's network distribution allows every PC, at the table or in the rack, to simultaneously access and control the Q-SYS audio and camera video streams using the AV-to-USB Bridging built into the I/O-USB Bridges.
• Flexible: Simultaneous IP Streaming, HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs providing designers tremendous flexibility when including in enterprise system designs.
• Enterprise Management: Can be controlled and managed through Q-SYS
Designer, and Q-SYS User Controlled Interfaces (UCI).
• Real Time Feedback: View the camera's video while controlling the camera on Q-SYS UCIs
Scalable: Users can select as many streams from as many PTZ-IP Cameras as necessary for their designs
• PTZ 20x60: 20x optical zoom, 60° horizontal Field of View (FoV)
• PTZ 12x72: 12x optical zoom, 72° horizontal Field of View (FoV)
• Low Noise CMOS Image Sensor, S/N Ratio ≥ 55dB
• Simultaneous IP Streaming, HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs
• Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af) or local 12v power supply
• Multiple resolutions: provides for a greater range of connectivity resolutions for different application and network environments
• Optimized for quiet operation
• Fully compatible with all existing and future Q-SYS Core processors