Featured Product Videos
ILA is a line array system designed specifically for installation. ILA System v2 is a complete system consisting of line array, subwoofer, processing, amplification and suspension accessories. The result is an accessible system with very high performance, moderate cost and ease of deployment.
Most line array systems currently available are designed for touring applications. Touring requires extreme ruggedization and expensive suspension hardware. As a result, overall system cost is driven beyond the means of many facilities that could benefit from line array performance. By focusing on installation applications, using a molded enclosure and simplifying the rigging design, QSC drove cost out of the ILA system while retaining the sound quality, coverage and power of high end touring line array systems.
- Installation-optimized design brings affordable and uncompromised line array performance to a broader range of venues
- Compact and attractive appearance, available in black and white, harmonizes with any installation environment
- Wide 140° horizontal coverage
- Economical and easy-to-install suspension system with ample array adjustability
- Configuration - 2½ way, biamp or triamp
- Transducers, High Frequency, Low Frequency:
- Dual 50 W 8Ω 1-inch exit, 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet assembly
- Dual 200 W 16Ω 8-inch woofers, 2-inch voice coils, neodymium magnet assemblies, weather resistant cone
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) - 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) - 68 Hz - 22 kHz
- Nominal Impedance:
- HF: 16Ω
- LF biamp mode: 8Ω
- LF triamp mode: 16Ω (×2)
- HF: 106 dB
- LF: 97 dB
- (4 V @ 1 m)
- Continuous Power Capacity 1:
- HF: 100 W
- LF biamp mode: 400 W
- LF triamp mode: 200 W (×2)
- Recommended Power:
- HF: 200 W
- LF biamp mode: 800 W
- LF triamp mode: 400 W (×2)
- Maximum Output (dB SPL at 1 m) Continuous / Peak:
- HF: 126 dB / 132 dB
- LF: 122 dB / 128 dB
- Nominal Coverage - Horizontal 140 degree Vertical: dependent on number of elements used
- Cabinet Type - Ported, elliptical / trapezoidal
- Enclosure Material - HIPS (high impact polystyrene) with UV protectant
- Finish - Available in black (WL2082-i BLK) or white (WL2082-i WHT) paintable
- Grille Perforated, formed aluminum
- Connectors - 2 x NL-8 in parallel
- Pin Outs:
- Pins Bi-amp Tri-amp
- 1+/1- NC NC
- 2+/2- NC LF2
- 3+/3- LF LF1
- 4+/4- HF HF
- Attachment Points - Integral, side plate adjustable rigging system, vertical splay adjustable in 1° increments from 0° - 10°
- Dimensions (HWD) inches - 11.8 x 27 x 13.4
- Dimensions (HWD) mm - 300 x 686 x 340
- Weight - 37 lb / 16.8 kg net, 45 lb / 20.45 kg shipping
- Accessories Available:
- FB2082-i: Fly-bar for WL2082-i, WL118-sw and WL115-sw. Available in black or white.
- EB2082-i: Extension bar, allows WL118-sw or WL115-sw to be suspended behind WL2082-i. Available in black or white.
- PB2082-i: Pullback bar for WL2082-i. Pulls the bottom of the array back to achieve the desired angle. Available in black or white.
- AB2082-i: Angle bracket, allows greater vertical splay between WL2082-i and WL118-sw or WL115-sw enclosures in ground stacked configurations. Available in black. Requires two brackets per array, sold individually.
- QRP-KIT-1: Kit of four quick-release pins for use in lieu of included bolts.