Featured Product Videos
Shure Slxd4 Digital Wireless Receiver.
From lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues, SLX-D® delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring single half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options, handheld and bodypack transmitters and a wide selection of vocal, lavalier, headset and instrument microphone system configurations. Compatible with Shure UHF wireless antenna distribution and remote antenna accessories.
The SLXD4 receiver is a single-channel receiver. Featuring industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, the SLXD4 easily syncs wireless transmitters. A variety of interchangeable vocal microphone choices guarantees the right solution for a wide range of applications, from day-long conference to nighttime performances.
Works with Wireless Workbench 7 - a FREE download from Shure.
Wireless Workbench is Shures free software for audio professionals that puts a full suite of RF spectrum management tools in one place to give you full command of your compatible wireless devices. Guarantee that you are prepared to succeed in any RF environment - no matter the location. See the video for more details.
• Transparent 24-bit audio
• Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
• 118 dB dynamic range
• Digital predictive switching diversity
• 44 MHz tuning bandwidth
• 32 available channels per frequency band
• Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
• Automatic Channel Scan
• Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® control
• Remote control via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
• Link multiple receivers for group scan and firmware updates via Ethernet port
• Third-party setup and control via Ethernet
• Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
• Guided setup mode installed in each SLX-D® receiver
• Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
• Rugged metal construction
• System configurations include handheld transmitters with interchangeable microphone capsules, bodypacks with a range of lavalier, headset, earset and instrument micophones and single and dual rack-mountable receivers.