Featured Product Videos
The CMS 503ICT BM is a wide bandwidth 200-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our third generation Ceiling Monitor System technology (CMS 3.0). Thanks to an all-new proprietary 5" ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver with extended frequency range, the UL certified CMS 503ICT BM delivers consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility. ICT drivers provide exceptional long-term reliability – and are ideal for constant-usage applications.
Optimised for Installation
Specifically designed with a self-aligning 3 way clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 503ICT BM features an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can with removable locking screw terminal connector and loop-thru functionality. A low-insertion loss 30 W transformer with convenient front panel tap switching, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included. An Arco style grille, which conceals the entire unit for aesthetic purposes, and plaster (mud) ring are available separately.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The CMS 503ICT BM is finished in semi matt white and optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN LUCIA amplifiers, which accommodate up to 8 CMS Series loudspeakers per channel.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 50 Watts continuous, 200 Watts peak power
- 5" ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver for extended frequency range
- Blind Mount version supplied with acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can
- Integrated single unit construction for ease of installation
- High durability design for constant heavy usage in demanding applications
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 30 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for Lab Gruppen low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 CMS series loudspeakers per channel
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable magnetic grille for custom painting
- Optional ARCO designer grilles available for minimal architectural impact
- Self-aligning 3 way clamp mounting system
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.