Featured Product Videos
The CMS 1201 GRILLE ASSEMBLY provides unobtrusive concealment of CMS 1201 ceiling loudspeaker and CMS 1201SW ceiling subwoofer installations in architecturally sensitive environments such as museums, art galleries, and restaurants, etc. The snap-fit powder coated perforated steel mesh grille includes dust protection and a UV resistant ABS moulded surround, which is secured via the included screws. Ultra-easy to install, the CMS 1201 GRILLE ASSEMBLY can be custom painted on site to blend seamlessly with the venue's décor.
- Grille assembly for use with CMS 1201 ceiling loudspeakers and CMS 1201SW ceiling subwoofers
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- UV resistant ABS moulded surround for a flush finish
- Snap-fit grille easily removed from surround for custom painting on site
- Surround secured in position with 4 fixing screws
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.