Featured Product Videos
The CMS 801 SUB PI is a compact 400- Watt subwoofer that complements the entire range of CMS ceiling monitor systems. Thanks to a powerful 8" long excursion LF driver, the UL certified CMS 801 SUB PI delivers dynamic low frequency extension and premium grade audio for music and speech reinforcement applications.
Optimised for Installation
Specifically designed with a self-aligning 5 way clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 801 SUB PI features removable locking screw terminal connector with loop-thru functionality. A convenient front panel tap switch for controlling the 60 W transformer mounted un the optional CMS 801 PI 8 OHM BACKCAN, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included. A back can and plaster (mud) ring are available separately.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The CMS 801 SUB PI is finished in semi matt white and optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers.
- Compact ceiling subwoofer for installation applications
- 100 Watts continuous, 400 Watts peak power
- 8" long excursion driver for greater low frequency response
- Pre-install version supplied without back can (available separately)
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 6 Ohm direct input when used with the optional CMS 801 OHM PI BACKCAN
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch. Note that the transformer is mounted in optional CMS 801 PI 8 OHM BACKCAN
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable grille for custom painting
- Self-aligning 5 way clamp mounting system
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included