Featured Product Videos
The CVS 601-BK is a coaxial ceiling loudspeaker engineered to provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and hotels to houses of worship and businesses of all types, the CVS 601-BK offers the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion typically found in more expensive products. EN 54-24 certification for fire detection and fire alarm systems makes the CVS 601-BK the perfect choice where safety is a top priority. The loudspeaker is also UL 1480 certified for fire-protected signalling systems and UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces.
Exceptional Sound and Reliability
The design comprises a 165 mm (6.50") polypropylene full-range driver and 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome high frequency driver mounted in a UV and weather resistant UL 94-V0 and 94-5VB ABS front with a plated steel fire can enclosure. Dust protection is provided in the form of an attractive powder coated aluminium mesh grille. The mineral loaded polypropylene cone material and butyl rubber surround enhance durability and long-term reliability. CVS 601-BK is specifically designed for applications requiring the combination of excellent music and speech sound quality and exceptional reliability.
Comprehensive Installation Package
Supplied with an integral zinc-plated steel back can with recessed termination box, the CVS 601-BK satisfies the vast majority of installation application requirements and features a semi matt black finish that fits unobtrusively into any environment. The removable locking connector has screw terminals for secure wire termination and “loop through” facility. A steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism are provided for use with fire rated cabling. Security toggle clamps make for quick and easy installation, while two tile support rails and one C-ring are also included in the package. A plaster (mud) ring is available as an optional accessory. Rounding out these impressive features is custom-designed low insertion loss 30 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch, which ensures pristine performance and optimal versatility.
- Coaxial full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 50 Watts continuous, 200 Watts peak power
- 6.5" polypropylene driver with butyl rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome high frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- EN54-24:2008 certified Type A
- UL 1480 certified for fire-protected signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- UV and weather resistant UL 94-V0 and 94-5VB ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Powder coated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 30 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- Steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.