Featured Product Videos
Designed to excel in a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the full range iW 62DS-WH is a compact 320-Watt wall mount loudspeaker that provides inspiring acoustic performance with exceptional clarity and articulation. The iW 62DS-WH is ideally suited for paging systems, boardrooms, offices, business music systems, reception rooms, houses of worship, retail outlets, shopping malls and bars.
iW 62DS-WH’s design comprises dual 150 mm (6.00") bass drivers with a 25 mm (1.00") titanium diaphragm high frequency unit mounted in an enclosure that is robust enough for commercial applications. This configuration handles up to 320 Watts to deliver exceptional dynamics, realism, and enhanced intelligibility, all in a compact and highly efficient system that is well-suited to a wide range of amplifier options – including entry level amplifiers.
Attractive & Easy to Install
The semi matt white, weather resistant grille and enclosure can be painted to match any décor, and features an innovative self-aligning clamping system for easy installation into standard stud partition walls.
- 3 way compact wall mount loudspeaker for multi-zone music and AV systems
- 25 mm titanium diaphragm high frequency unit delivers exceptional clarity and articulation throughout the high frequency range
- 2 x 6" bass drivers provide exceptional low frequency performance
- 80 Watts continuous, 320 Watts peak power handling delivers exceptional dynamics and realism
- Highly efficient 92 dB/Watt sensitivity
- WideBand* tweeter technology to enhance reproduction of wide band digital audio formats
- Robust construction and performance allows use within commercial environments
- Ideal for paging systems, boardrooms, offices, business music systems, reception rooms, houses of worship, retail outlets, shopping malls and bars
- Weather resistant steel mesh grille to protect driver
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Both baffle and grille may be painted to match décor
- Innovative self-aligning clamping system for easy installation into standard stud partition wall
- Bi-wireable to improve signal transmission and integrity
- Dynamic high frequency protection
- Tannoy - Over 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.