Featured Product Videos
For over 90 years Tannoy has been a leader in the pursuit of high-fidelity sound. The most demanding audio professionals around the world rely on Tannoy loudspeakers to create music and sound we love to hear and feel. From recording and mastering engineers to broadcasters and film score composers Tannoy loudspeakers are trusted for their proven reliability, true to source accuracy and ability to reproduce sound the way the artist intended. There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home. The QCI range is designed with the same high standards and attention to detail as our flagship professional and hi-fi loudspeakers. They deliver high fidelity sound that is extremely natural and detailed. They have the same sonic signature and can be easily mixed and matched to make a stereo, surround or multi-room audiophile system.
Designed and engineered it the UK, the Small and stylish ultra-compact QCI 3 handles up to 160 Watts and is extremely easy to drive. The advanced design comprises a single 75 mm (3.00") driver with a glass fibre cone and high-excursion rubber surround. This full range propriety driver belies its diminutive size and compact footprint with a dynamic and articulate musical performance perfect for those often-over-looked smaller spaces that cannot accommodate a larger loudspeaker.
Attractive & Easy to Install
A powder-coated perforated UV resistant steel mesh grill protects from dust and can be removed and painted to match any décor. Unlike many in-ceiling loudspeakers QCI range has an extremely thin bezel for unobtrusive installation. Round and square baffles are included, an innovative self-aligning clamping system makes the single integrated unit easy to install. The QCI 3 is a fully integrated design making installation simple and easy.
- High-performance loudspeaker for ceiling installation applications
- 3" full-range driver with high excursion rubber surround
- Glass fibre cone for excellent sound quality and dynamic full range performance
- 40 Watts continuous, 160 Watts peak power
- Compact, small footprint design for smaller spaces
- Extremely thin bezel for discreet installation
- Integrated single unit construction for easy installation
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grilles with dust protection
- Removable grilles for custom painting
- Self-aligning clamp mounting system
- Removable Tannoy grille badge
- Tannoy - Over 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation