Featured Product Videos
The QFLEX 40-WP is a powered, digitally steerable multi-channel, column array loudspeaker designed as a complete solution for installed applications with challenging acoustics, such as houses of worship, transportation hubs, convention centres, conference facilities, shopping malls, performing arts centres and museums. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP54 standard, QFLEX 40-WP is an exceptional choice for indoor swimming pools or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, as well as outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate. The heart of the system is our proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform, which comprises both software and hardware DSP components that produce extremely-high speech intelligibility, impactful music reinforcement, and complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
While many competing steerable arrays allow only a modest steering range across specific frequencies, the QFLEX 40-WP has a class-leading ±70° steering control, plus 40 channels of integrated DSP and amplification for consistent and highly intelligible full-range voice and music applications.
A Revolution in Sound Technology
The first digitally steerable column array loudspeaker of its kind, QFLEX 40-WP’s revolutionary BeamEngine technology steers the the full-range sound away from surfaces that cause reflections. The intuitive BeamEngine GUI allows the designer to specify target areas. Rather than only providing a limited palette of opening and steering angles, the BeamEngine GUI generates a steering algorithm that is tailored for that specific area. The resulting asymmetrical pattern delivers similar sound pressure levels (SPL) in both the near and far field for superb coverage and intelligibility – all in a very aesthetically-pleasing package.
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech and music reproduction
- 8 4" low frequency drivers, 16 3" low frequency drivers and 16 1" high frequency drivers with individual 100 Watt Class D amplifiers
- Class leading ±70° steering control with 40 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 70 m (230')
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other Tannoy products via VNET
- Fully PA/VA compliant
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante* digital audio networks
- All components weather and dust resistant to IP54
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminium perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ-45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96 kHz
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.