Featured Product Videos
The VLS 5 is a 480-Watt passive column array loudspeaker ideally suited for challenging acoustic and architecturally sensitive spaces where speech reinforcement is required. Applications include airports, train stations, conference centers, houses of worship, stadium concourses, museums, theme parks and hotels. The vertically arrayed mid-range drivers provide high-intelligibility speech reproduction packaged in a slender and narrow profile, aesthetically refined, painted aluminum chassis that facilitates quick and easy installation, including ceiling mounting in long narrow corridors.
VLS 5’s design comprises 5 vertically arrayed 3.5" mid-range drivers designed for pristine speech reproduction from 130 Hz - 15 kHz (-10 dB), with 116 dB peak SPL (1 m, Lo-Z). The UV and weather resistant aluminium enclosure provides 130° horizontal x 45° vertical dispersion for targeted coverage.
Low-Z or Transformer Operation
A multi-position tamper-resistant rotary switch on the rear panel allows the choice of either the low-Z, or the 70 / 100 V operating modes, with available transformer taps at 100; 50; 25, and 12.5 Watts.
- Passive column array loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous, 480 Watts peak power
- 5 vertically arrayed 3.5" full frequency drivers provide high intelligibility speech reproduction
- Can be used as a ceiling mounted device in long narrow corridors
- Specification and design aided by Ease Focus software
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 12 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 100 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- All components weather resistant to IP65 for outdoor use
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt black painted finish
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.