Featured Product Videos
The VX 15HP is built around a single 380 mm (15") PowerDual driver mounted within a compact, rugged plywood cabinet, and renowned for its exceptional performance and versatility. The latest high powerhandling version of TANNOY’s exclusive point source, constant directivity PowerDual technology ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. The point source driver technology allows this unique configuration to deliver exceptionally smooth beam-width characteristics resulting in an even coverage pattern aiding predictable system design. Symmetrical dispersion characteristics enhance speaker placement flexibility, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting of single or multi-cabinet arrays without any compromise in sound quality. The VX 15HP is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications. The VX 15HP can also be configured for bi-amp operation.
he 1,600-Watt 380 mm (15 ") version of TANNOY ’s VX Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VX 15HP’s PowerDual driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. VX 15HP delivers precise 75º dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain.
VX 15HP’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: installed performance sound reinforcement, FOH, floor monitor, high SPL delay, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in portable PA applications. Mounting options include horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately), and 8 M10 Flying inserts. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 400 Watts continuous, 1,600 Watts peak power
- 15" PowerDual full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Precise 75º dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Configurable for bi-amp operation
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.