Featured Product Videos
The VX 6-WH may be one of the smaller Dual Concentric full range loudspeakers in the VX range, but it boasts an exceptional performance-to-size ratio. VX 6-WH provides a compact, yet punchy and sonically articulate solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement, as well as more demanding background music and high-intelligibility speech applications where clarity and natural vocal reproduction are paramount. The VX 6-WH is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications.
Dual Concentric Driver
The 400-Watt 150 mm (6") version of TANNOY’s VX Series point source loudspeakers, VX 6-WH’s constant directivity Dual Concentric drive unit technology ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. VX 6-WH delivers precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage with exceptional forward gain.
VX 6-WH’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: small scale FOH, floor monitor, delay and stage front fill deployment, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in small-scale portable PA applications. An extensive range of optional VX 6-WH high performance steel mounting hardware (available separately) includes a horizontal yoke bracket, and Omnimount spaced inserts for wall and ceiling installation. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 100 Watts continuous, 400 Watts peak power
- 6" Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Precise 90° dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor, delay and stage front fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal mounting yoke (available separately)
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.