Featured Product Videos
The VXP 12-WH Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker boasts an exceptional performance-to-size ratio – plus includes LAB GRUPPEN IDEEA Class-D amplification. VXP 12-WH provides a compact, yet punchy and sonically articulate solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement, as well as more demanding background music and high-intelligibility speech applications where clarity and natural vocal reproduction are paramount. Thanks to its twin driver design and flexible mounting options, the VXP 12-WH is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight LAB GRUPPEN IDEEA Class-D power amplifier, the VXP 12-WH provides an impressive 1,600 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
Dual Concentric Driver
The 1,600-Watt 305 mm (12 ") version of TANNOY’s VXP Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VXP 12-WH’s Dual Concentric driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. VXP 12-WH delivers precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain plus the added benefit of improved low-mid extension from the twin driver configuration.
- Full range multi-purpose powered sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 1,600 Watt power featuring Lab Gruppen IDEEA electronics Class-D amplification
- 12" Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Tightly controlled 90" dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Switchable full range or high pass filter operation
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Versatile mounting via optional custom designed hardware
- Fully balanced input and link output on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Neutrik powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.