Featured Product Videos
Sound Shaping and Limiter Functionality
A fully integrated signal processor with extensive system management features. The front panel contains LED display, providing status feedback that can also be obtained by connecting the amp to a PC and running Armonia Pro Audio Suite software.
Versatile Application, Consistent Performance
Designed to work with lo-Z (from 2 Ω) and 70V/100V distributed lines, any mixed configuration of low and high impedance output loads is possible, making the Bias D1 suitable for all applications in installed sound reinforcement systems.
- Easy to set up, versatile to use
- Status feedback provided via front panel LED display or connection to a PC running Armonia Pro Audio Suite™ software.
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient
- Minimal operational costs and carbon footprint
- Fully integrated, state-of-the-art DSP for extensive system management functionality
- Sound shaping and limiter functions
- DSP hardware enables compliance with IEC 60849
- Designed to work with lo-Z (from 2 Ω) and with 70V/100V distributed lines; any mixed configuration of low and high impedance output loads can be attained
- Extended system performance with the support of Dante™ digital audio networking architecture and on-board, high-end signal processing